Wednesday 8 January 2014

WWW Wednesday


This is a weekly meme which is hosted every week, and is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. It asks you to share these three things:
  1. What you're currently reading
  2. What you recently finished reading
  3. What you think you'll read next
I really like the idea of this meme and if you've done this too then link it in the comments so that I can see what you're reading too!

So, question 1: What are you currently reading?
A Witch Alone (Winter Trilogy, #3)I am reading A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton. It's the third in the trilogy and I loved the first two books and I am enjoying this one too, so far. :)
Buy the book here.

Question 2: What have you recently finished reading?










I recently finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth which I thought was brilliant! I really recommend it if you enjoy YA dystopias. I can see why there's such a huge fanbase for this book.
Buy the book here.


And... Question 3: What do you think you'll read next?

Allegiant novel cover.jpg

I really want to read Allegiant by Veronica Roth, which is the final book after Insurgent. I'm sort of left not knowing what's going to happen next at the end of Insurgent, so I really want to find out! As soon as I get some money I am going to buy that book and see what I think, as there have been so many mixed reviews. Let me know if you've read it and what you thought!
Buy the book here.


  


























No comments:

Post a Comment