Wednesday 29 January 2014

January Roundup!

This is the first time I have done a monthy roundup, but I thought that it's a good way to keep track of posts and makes it easier to navigate between them. Plus, it seems fun :)

So, this month has been quite busy in terms of reading as I've read books that I've wanted to for a long, long time. Elenor and Park- of course- was brilliant and I finished Divergent by Veronica Roth at the very start of the month, a book which I'd been desperate to read. Then, I finished the trilogy, which you can read here. All I can say is these books are amazing, but *that ending* was just... hmmmm...

Aaaanyway, I've read 7 books this month, which is probably not on track for my reading target of 100 books this year, but I'm going to carry on either way. I never want to feel like I have to read and to take the fun out of it. These books were:

I also got nominated for a Leibster award, first by Jenny from jennyinneverland.wordpress.com and another from Sabrina from http://ihavetoreadthat.blogspot.co.uk/ both of which I was so surprised and pleased about, so thank you! You can read them here and here!
I guest review for Jenny each month, and started this month with One Day by David Nicholls, which you can read here.
Then of course, there's Wreck This Blog, which I have been working on this month. You can read more and sign up here- I am so excited about it and there there is still time to sign up! But hurry, as the last sign up date is February 3rd.  

Wreck this Blog- READ MORE HERE!

I hope that your January has been good and that February will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment