Monday 20 January 2014

Big Stacking the Shelves!

I hope that as I write this, on the 27th of December, you are all full with chocolate and cake and have had a great Christmas. I really enjoyed the last few days and had a great time. Also, I received quite  a lot of books as presents which is always a good thing!

This Stacking the Shelves is going to feature all of the books that I got for Christmas and a couple that I got just a day or two before.

Sorry for the bad quality pic by the way :(

(From the bottom)
  1. Gothic Art by Nicola Henderson- I got this from my brother as we are both into art and some of the pictures in here are incredible so I can't wait to try and copy them! If you are into this sort of vampire, witches and dragon type of art then this is great for you! Buy it or look inside here.
  2. Dear Me... Edited by Joseph Gallaiano- This was a present from a friend and it features letters that celebrities would write to their 16 year old self.
  3. The next five books are The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. This was given to e by my uncle and I can't wait to read this series. I've heard lots of good things about it but let me know if you've read or reviewed these books! Buy them here.
  4. The City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments- Book 1)- When I opened this, I was so happy because this is another book series which I haven't yet read- but want to. They look and sound briliant, and I have heard good things, so hopefully I wont be disappointed!
  5. A Witch Alone by Ruth Warburton- These books keep popping up on my blog for some reason, but I got this the day before Christmas Eve when I was in Asda and had to buy it as I still haven't finished the trilogy! I'd read the first two books and didn't even realise the third was out, but now that I know I can't wait to read it and see how the story ends. Buy this here.
  6. Divergent by Veronica Roth- Yes, I realise that pretty much the whole reading world has read this but finally I have a copy and can read it myself. I started reading just a few pages before the family came over on Christmas day and seem to love it already. You can buy it here.
  7. Finally, Banished by Liz De Jager. When the post arrived Saturday morning I was not expecting this and it literally brightened up my day. This is the first proof copy I have received  and now that Christmas is over I cannot wait to get into this world which Liz De Jager has created. P.S. the cover is the most brilliant I have personally seen for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment